Lanvin Collection unveiled

Today has probably been the most exciting day in my diary to date. Why? Because today pictures of the whole Lanvin for H&M collection were shown for the first time. I have to say the collection is absolutely breathtaking. This is by far the best H&M collaboration to date, it shows that high street can be made into luxury goods. I am happy to see that there is jewelry incorporated into the collection as it is one of Elber Albas' signatures as well as his luxury T-shirts. Also I have to say i've also been drooling over some of the menswear. There is definitely a naughty little dinner shirt that I have my eye on.The clothes start from around £80 pounds upwards for the majority bar the t-shirts, a price well worth paying looking at the clothing. Honestly....thinking and planning about what I'ma snap up come the 23rd of November is making my pants all fizzy and my slightly paid off overdraft will be my saviour. I never thought I'd see the day where Lanvin would be seen in my wardrobe collaboration or not.










These are a few of my favourite pieces from the collection all photo's shown are not mine and are taken from the H&M website.
My Ping in TotalPing.com