It's definitely been a while since I last posted on my blog. I've been real busy with university work as I went on a work placement unit with Disorder Magazine http://disordermagazine.com/ (Check online for some of the written pieces I did for them in the style section. I did pieces on Tom Ford, Carine Roitfeld and an interview with the creators of the brand Horace among others.) Apart from going on work placement I have also been looking for a summer placement and have one with Tank magazine for a month (CHUFFED.) Also not long ago I had my photo taken by Yvan Rodric the creator of Facehunter (this was on my way to my Tank magazine interview funnily enough.) I was uber excited n' chuffed to have my picture taken by him so im'a share it with you.
This is just a quick post anyways, i'll do a proper one with all the info and photos from my work placement once I start to sort out my life. In the meantime I started a tumblr as more of a personal thing as this is more for my fashion ramblings, I guess im just gonna stick stuff on there that I like that so I keep things a little separate so check it out: http://kyanishasaphiremarie.tumblr.com/
My Ping in TotalPing.com