Work Placement

Last month I completed a work placement with Disorder Magazine, I found the experience overall quite fun. I was given opportunities to help out with picking out clothes for shoots and also writing for the magazine online. I also got to meet designers like Asger Juel Larsen. I really enjoyed the fact that was allowed to have a say in things like clothing with shoots and was included in meetings, it was nice to feel like my opinion counted. Here are a few pictures from a shoot I got to help pick clothes and accessories out for:
Although while I enjoyed my placement when we got back to university and did our placement presentations I feel like I haven't learnt as much as other people on their placements. My last week of uni starts on Monday and starting from the 6th of June I do a placement with Tank magazine for a month and a half. I am looking forward to it as it will be something different from being back at uni and I really enjoyed the overall working in industry....even if returns are the bane of my life and I was a broke ass bitch till my loan came through last week :)
My Ping in TotalPing.com