BTS: Celebs Twitpic Around the BET Awards

MJB and June Ambrose
So I missed the live show. Thanks to twitter I was able to keep up with everyone's  play by play commentary, and my DVR so i can fast forward pass Debra Lee's kite, I mean dress!!!

I loved the Real House Husbands of Hollywood skit, and Cee Lo's rendition of Somebody Love's You Baby. Kelly Rowland worked her performance of #Motivation, she sang beautifully.  But check out these pics I grabbed from essence.com of what was going on in and around the awards.

Who: BET 2011 Awards
What: Celeb Twitpic Cam
Rating: Behind the Seams look at the BET Awards. Fun!

photos: essence.com
T.E.Ross- my favorite look of the night
Nia Long 
Lala Anthony
Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose
ChrisBrown
                                
Jill Scott representing North Philly Y'all
Diddy
Tina Steve Erica  & Donnie


My Ping in TotalPing.com