FashionBuzz: ZacPosen An American Boy In A Parisian World


Who: Zac Posen
What: Chambre Syndicale de la Couture elects ZP
Wear: The only American designer, based in America to show collection in Paris shows. 
Rating: I just got a new dream.


(l) Zac Posen silk chiffon gown, (r) Love Collins Gunmetal Grecian gown 

Zac Posen is one of my favorite designers. His collections always give me beauty, creative drama, and fun details. He reminds, as a designer, to make not only what I think is beautiful, but to make what I love. 

Did you know he is the only American based designer, to show his collection in the Paris shows. The Chambre Syndicale de la Couture (French Haute Couture Council) honored his talents, business consistency, and creativity by electing him among the membership ranks of international talent that show in Paris. It is an honor to be recognized as a designer to say the least, but to be an American that meets the strict criteria is amazing. That's Hot!

While I haven't quite reached ZP status I'm thinking a pathway is being cut. 
 

(l) ZP (r) LC

    





My Ping in TotalPing.com