Foodies: A Quick Summer Drink

What: Easy Summer Drinks
Recipe: 1 Lemon, 1 Orange, Blue Agave (to taste)
Rating: Simple Fresh Delicious


So it goes like this... I was so thirsty the other day and burnt out on drinking water. My other only option, at that time,was my chocolate Silk Soymilk. Although I think its quite refreshing, it just wasn't the taste I was looking.  I grabbed a lemon, an orange and started squeezing. Enjoy!

1 Lemon
1 Orange
Blue Agave (or choice of sweetener)
1/2 Cup of water
Ice

Squeeze lemon and orange into 8 oz. glass. Add 1/2 cup of water and sweetener to taste, stir. Add lots of ice and enjoy.

 



What I love about this drink is you can really build your flavors from here. Get creative, add fresh pureed fruit and colored sugar around the rim or glassware. Or even try your favorite carbonated soda or tonic waters for a spritzer. My new obsessions flavored syrups! 




My Ping in TotalPing.com