MJB's My Life Blossom Fragrance

Who: Mary J. Blige
What: New Fragrance, My Life Blossom
Wear: Floral notes of white freesia and gardenia
Rating: Every purchase supports the FFAWN foundation.

My Life Blossom, the evolved scent of Mary J. Blige is set to launch August 13th on HSN. Blige says, " the new fragrance follows me on my journey of self-discovery, as I celebrate inner peace, integrity and assuredness. Mirroring my personal experiences, My Life Blossom was developed to exude confidence, grace, and beauty.  My life Blossom is an evolution of the original My Life fragrance."

The scent with a lead of gardenia, mandarin, white freesia, and orange flower notes will sell exclusively on HSN and HSN.com for $55. one dollar of every bottle will be donated too Mary's charity foundation FFAWN.


My Ping in TotalPing.com