"Cut me and I bleed fashion"

Title of this post quoted by my dear friend Thomas. Today as I am now a fully fledged Fashion Promotion student (yeah ya do!) me and Thomas decided to venture into Central London for the day for research.
Now research according to our tutors includes some of the following:
  • Shopping
  • Clubbing
  • Buying magazines/newspapers
  • Blogging
as well as making scrapbooks and looking at people and so on. Why? Because all of this relates to changes in social and fashion trends so we must now be aware of everything.
Anyway, we go venturing into Central as Thomas picked up on Twitter that there was a charity designer sale that we could check out (as well as magazines we both wanted to buy and exhibitions that we wanted to see but were to busy in G-A-Y to go to so we'll save that for another blog post.)
So at this charity sale I managed to pick up a Marc Jacobs top, Cos dress and a Norman Hartnell skirt suit for a mere £50. Impressive isn't it? ;)
Photobucket
Norman Hartnell skirt suit
Photobucket
Marc Jacobs top
Photobucket
Cos dress
I realize my photography is lacking my apologies, also I notice one of my pictures is on the side after me editing it twice I'm afraid you'll have to deal with it.
Also whilst walking down Brick Lane we were snapped for someones blog, they have a clothing label in New York called Boy Meets Girl and the clothes have been featured in major fashion magazines, worn by various high profiled celebrities so that was the high point of the day. As well as getting a heap load of magazines to sink my teeth into (3D fashion in Italian Vogue as well as five other magazines with it.)
All in all a very successful day indeed :)
My Ping in TotalPing.com