WTF!?

I realise I haven't even posted about New York Fashion Week yet (I am nearly done compiling what I believe to be the best, it has taken me days to do because I've been busy doing other things.) BUT anyway, I have to post this now. So me and my friend Thomas are sat there in our last lecture at four O'clock today, and as you all know that was the same time as the Burberry show and also the live streaming of the show. So Thomas being 'oh so fashion' with his i-phone and also his Burberry obsessionand Chanel watch started to stream it on his phone.
Now I have to say Christopher Bailey, I wanted more from you. I know everyone has there ups and downs but after to absolutely breathtaking collections (S/S 2010 being in my opinion your best yet.) this was absolutely shocking, I found it a real dissopointment. There was nothing really spectacular about this collection except the studded biker jackets, and the only thing that really stood out for me was the mishap with the footwear, which ended with two of the models falling. One being schoolgirl Nina Porter (who fronts Burberry's beauty campaign along with Lily Donaldson and Rosie Huntington Wheatley.) took a tumble closing the show. Better luck next season hopefully.
My Ping in TotalPing.com