cho0fed

I got quite bored so I thought I'd treat myself to some charity shopping (not trying to push the boat out or anything...) and inside this little market down the road from me there was this stall full of antiques and random tat and I came across this necklace
The guy who owned the stall tried to tell me its some tribal necklace from some "exotic" place far far away like Azerbaijan or something, he was blatantly just trying to persuade me to buy it, and it worked but to be fair I couldn't have cared less. It is so unusual looking and it's real fur ( I'm not quite so sure on the animal....probably rabbit nothing to exciting or vulgar.) and the amber is also real and a relatively good size that would be worth a bit of money. So for four pounds it was quite a bargain...but to be fair it wont ever beat the time I found a real vintage Chloe dress and Betsey Johnson dress all within the space of two minutes in the cats protection league :)
My Ping in TotalPing.com