Lady Gaga for Linda Farrow

In the politest context I can put it, I have to say I am far far far from being a big Lady Gaga fan. So when I read she was supposed to be collaborating with the 40 year old eyewear label Linda Farrow ( A line which has collaborated with designers like Alexander Wang, one of the Olsen twins lines "The Row", Raf Simons and Matthew Williamson.)
I wasn't exactly jumping for joy as an eyewear line coming from a woman who is One: always walking round scantily dressed nine times out of ten in underwear claiming she is"avant garde" who looks more like a diluted version of Grace Jones/Maddonna, a try hard more then a style icon and Two: WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO WEAR SUNGLASSES DESIGNED BY SOMEONE WHO THINKS JAZZING UP A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES MEANS STICKING CIGGARETTE BUTTS ON THEM!!! (The Telephone video speaks for its self.)
Whatever this absolute abomination designs is more than likely to be unwearable, but im sure she'll try and pass them off as a pieces of art or a load of shit thats supposed to sound deep and meaningful....
Musically i'll give her credit for shifting millions of copies of her albums but in my opinion thats where she should keep her so called talents.
My Ping in TotalPing.com