FIRST LOOK: St. Ives Naturally Clear Collection


I thank the skin gods daily for blessing me with clear, non-problematic skin. Besides the occasional "stress" zit, I've never had any breakouts or experienced any forms of acne. This is usually why I steer clear of any beauty products that are created to clear up and prevent acne.
However, I just couldn't help myself from testing out the newest products from St. Ives: Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser and Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub.
Plus (no matter the condition of your skin) you can't go wrong with a key ingredient of green tea; or this fresh smelling super gentle formula. Here's the breakdown on both:

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser
-Reduces redness caused by acne and soothes skin with 100% natural Green Tea
-Contains 2% Salicyclic Acid
-Oil-free
-Paraben and Phthaltae free
Price: $5.69

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub
-Daily scrub designed to prevent blemishes while exfoliating and removing dead skin cells
-Reduces redness caused by acne and soothes skin with 100% natural Green Tea
-Contains 1% Salicylic Acid
-Oil-free
-Paraben and Phthaltae free
Price: $5.69

Both products are available nationwide at a drugstore near you. I especially like the Green Tea Cleanser because it left my skin feeling clean minus that tight, dry feeling. Let us know what you think after testing!
xo
Ferocia
My Ping in TotalPing.com