New Purchases

I thought I would share with you the purchases I made today. I had the day off college today and decided to go into town to go buy some fabric. Im not really sure where the urge came from to go into H&M today but when I was in there I suddenly found myself snatching clothes from the rails and trying on items. Which then led me to spend a hundred thrity pounds in there. Which tecnically is something I cant really afford seeing as I dont really work all that much, and also because I haven't had shifts where I work for the past month (my next pay cheque is going to be the most depressing sight ever.) Then I went on to find a baby blue trouser suit in a charity shop, which has been something i've been trying to source out for ages for little money as possible as I cannot afford to go splashing out on a really expensive suit. I bought it for £4.99 so I was pretty smug about that. So heres my moneys worth of clothes I maybe poor but at least i'll look good...well for the next week or so anyway.
P.S: Sorry about the poor quality of the photo's i've lost my camera so i've resorted to using my phone.

Black waistcoat, the way that it hangs and sits on the body is lovely.

Thes shorts are from H&M's Garden Collection, they tie in really well with this whole safari/ethnic trend thats going on at the moment especially as the colour (not that you can tell from this picture.) is a soft beige.

Another item from H&M's Garden Collection.

This jacket is part of H&M's Garden Collection the feel of it is so lovely and soft!

This top has a sweetheart bust and is made out of cotton and powernet.

The shirt is white sheer, it looks amazing with the black cycle shorts I have it's so Alexander Wang (L)
This picture really does not do the suit any justice, I will have to repost it when I wear it, it's absolutely amazing!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com