Trying To Be A Fashion Blogger . . .



I know, my blog is not as good as other blogs. Well, maybe in terms of my Photoshoot still very, very ugly!Okay, I realize that, for many reasons also those who simply can not support me to do 'it' :(

So, for now I could only photoshoot like this , yeah , I also do it on the sidelines of free time that I have. The rest, I am really really busy to do activities that require me to go from the computer, including weekends. Well, I just got a lot of time to make a day of ‘free’ is only two days in a month. Nahh, that time I could use to hang out, the shopping, relax, take a date, including photoshoot was fun. Hehe
So, I am really really sorry if my blog is not as good as you have, guys. But, I promise, may the next few months after I get out of this routine, I will more often had photoshoot for this blog, if necessary, every day. Hehehe :p
Well, just to tell you information, I really don’t have that much time to make a good photoshoot, but I still have a lot of time to use my imagination to make something ROMANTIC. Are u romantic people like me? Haha. So in addition to this blog [which may be themed fashion], I also create a new blog with the theme of ‘writing’
[actually, this blog has been published, but I switch it back on March 17, yesterday]. That's right, the writing is my own imagination that I pack in the form of poetry, short stories, or maybe my own everyday activity which I think still be eligible for public consumption. Also included Love Stories; my personal love stories or love stories of others. In essence, this blog contains about writing, yeaah though sometimes with pictures, it was only as a complement. SECARA gituuu, this is my dream's future:: Become a Writer! Hehehe :))

So, don’t forget to visit this blog too http://dianauroradiaries.blogspot.com/. Or if not,


press on the picture entitled 'My Diaries' on my first blog (Princess Bluera), it will also be connected to get there (:

So, here’s my blog today! Still ugly, still a mess and probably very far from pretty words … hix ;(

All of my photos below I’m doing myself. So, don’t be surprised if the result yeaaahhhh UGLY … hahaha :DD


Simple Look with green t-shirt , denim vest, skinny jeans, blue heart-blue glass-and polcadot-bangles.


Ankle Boot ( Original Skin)


and On last Wednesday , I took myself to paint my nails :)

I Love my blog !!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com