"Remember Now" a short film by Karl Lagerfeld

Yesterday was the release of Karl Lagerfelds short film "Remember Now" which was set in St. Tropez showing his Chanel Cruise collection. Among the films cast was his favourite darlings Freja Beha Erichsen, Baptiste Giabiconi, Abbey Lee kershaw as well as Heidi Mount, D.J/Model Leigh Lezark, Magdalena Frakowiak and Carolina Kurkova to name a few.





I'm not actually sure what to think about it if I'm honest, yes it's shot beautifully, filled with beautiful people wearing beautiful clothes and an appearance from the Kaizer himself. I'm not really keen on the storyline...I know it's a short film but I still feel like it's a bit rushed. I don't really understand the characters in the story because there is no background information on them, then they are all dressed to personify past icons like Bridget Bardot. Then again I suppose it's probably just a film to portray the type of people who wear Chanel and what they do (a video customer profile if you will.) Or maybe it's just me over analysing this video.
My Ping in TotalPing.com