Sarah Burton for Alexander Mq Queen


Sarah Burton the Head of womenswear for the late Alexander Mc Queen has been appointed the new creative director of the label which is under the Gucci group, she had been working closely with the deceased designer before he passed away, and helped complete it after his tragic death. She began working for Alexander Mc Queen in 1996 whilst studying at Central St Martins and was given the position of head of womenswear in 2000. I wish her all the best as she has some big shoes to fill, hopefully she will do Mc Queen proud and be able to create designs that respect and go back to roots and ethics whilst bringing herself to the designs.

As well I would just like to say to the people that read my blog regularly I'm sorry for not writing on here for a couple of weeks, I have been completely swamped with work and college but I intend to get back into writing more often over this half term break.


My Ping in TotalPing.com