Alexander McQueen Lobster shoe tribute

Alexander McQueen's S/S 2010 show was breathtaking and one of main talking points were the footwear, those infamous armadillo shoes first wore off runway by Daphne Guinness. Footwear designer Jeffery Campbell is to release a limited edition shoe designed in homage to McQueen called "Tribute" which comes out in July, every pair bought a portion of the money will go to a charity in honour of the designer.
Alexander McQueens "Armadillo" shoes


The only similarity is the slight roundedness of the Tribute shoe. I have to say I dont really like the design it just looks like another suede, block coloured wedged heel that we've seen being churned out by most of the high street, I suppose their budget is slightly less than that of a major fashion house...
Overall a very touching, sentimental idea but even if I had enough dollar dollar I would not go splurging out on these when I could just pop into Topshop for a pair that look alot nicer and alot cheaper.
My Ping in TotalPing.com