Children in My Life


Yesterday is day who really made me tired. huft* i almost got sick , maybe because too tired, but.. i'll always try to get spirit... Hmm... as you know, i love vest! many vest in my closet and i wanna wear it every day.. hehehe... I don't have new necklace now... hmm it's because i am trying to design necklace myself nowdays... so i just wore LOVE necklace from my BF (actually this is twin necklace who same with him). hahaha always my bF include on my blog =p

DSC00632

DSC00628

DSC00645

DUIII

DSC00614
DIY t-shirt (old), red vest- from my mom, unbranded random bangles, skinny jeans (forgot)

I am lonely! as you know i am single child , i don't have brother or sister . i am alone . so, i really love children , because children can dispossess my loneliness. and they are my lovely nephew.. Susi and July. i love them (:

duo

Ohh, and you know who is he ? he is Ramdan. He is my friend's nephew, but i love him! he is so cute, isn't he ?! (:

rmdn

and i love this shoes caricature ,
shoessss

*Happy Wednesday


don't forget to follow my blog if you like it.
also follow my twitter too ...

My Ping in TotalPing.com