Again ... This is Part of LOVE .

Have you ever felt afraid to fall in love ?
Afraid to fall in love to wrong people , or you afraid because it should not happen coz you have become the property of others .

Ohh, if you in this condition , what will you do ?
It's really complicated , right ?
And again ... this is LOVE .

help me !
help me !!!


But, this life must go on !
Stand Up ! because life can't wait . . .
And this is me ... me with my life - fashion (:

yess blurrr

DSC00939

DSC00925

blur

bracelet

Blue vest - LOVE t'shirt- unbranded, legging jeans - gift , colorful bracelet - Bunga Beautique





Quote of the Day ,





" When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you. "

unknown 

_______________________________________________________________
Don't forget to follow my diaries , involve my personal life and about LOVE STORIES of me or other Romantic Stories .
Only in my Rain in Summer .

thankYou (:
My Ping in TotalPing.com