Laughter and Happiness in the Friendship .

Heyy guys , how are you today? I hope all of you have a great day today yaa , have a beautiful weekend of course! (:
Actually about two weeks ago me and friends of my Senior High School held a meeting up after about a year didn't meet. Yeaah, this meeting maybe called a small reunion i think , haha. Ohh, i really miss them!!! So so soo , we decided to play to Palutungan, but actually i don't think will be played here before. This is the first time i've come here! haha :D. 

And.... finally, do you know Palutungan? This place is very interesting , and still green like a forest. Towering green trees that are still high and many. Rivers and waterfalls of cold and foggy still can be found here. Brrrr.... so cold ! i really really enjoy this place , all problems that accumulate in my head as if lost without load... 
Only laughter and happiness that is here!!! And this because this place so awesome and of course because friendship! When we sad, cry, laugh or maybe fall in love, we always share it to friend, friendship is very important to our life! i think you guys agree with me, right ? hhe (:

Enjoy this post yaa :)




































Quote of the Day ,

"Friends are the most important ingredient
in this recipe of life." 
 Dior Yamasaki



_______________________________________________________________
Don't forget to follow my diaries
involve my personal life and about LOVE STORIES of me or other Romantic Stories .
Only in my Rain in Summer .

thankYou (:
My Ping in TotalPing.com