Get y0 BNTM on.

Me and one of my college friends were asked to model for a photography students final major. Her theme was fashion based and was toying with Masculinity Vs. Femininity. The idea was to challenge clothes that were made for both sexes, to put both together for an androgynous look. We did the first shoot in a studio and the second on location, I absolutely love the way the photo's turned out. Elise was such a perfectionist when it came down to the small details of the shoots and was so particular about the lighting and the shapes and angles we were creating with our bodies and I think that comes through in her work, also I have to admit it was pretty fun playing Naomi for the day.


Here is the link to Elises flickr account if any of you guys want to check out any more of her work! :)

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/eliserosephotography/

My Ping in TotalPing.com