Blahhh

I realise that I haven't even finished reviewing the catwalks as I still have Milan and Paris to play catch up with. Truth is I have been busy with my uni project, I had a little trouble with it as I didn't have a printer or use of a printer until last week so I have been focusing all my attention on my work and gathering research. But my project is over and before I move back to finishing the fashion week reviews I wanted to share a bit about the project I have just completed with you guys.
My first university project was to develop an individual research sketchbook on an iconic piece of clothing that was given and to also do a styling shoot based on that icon in a group. My groups icon was the shirt. We chose to focus on just the white shirt and go for a really minimal feel, also it was amazing how much we learnt about the background of the shirt and what it has been a symbol for. ANYWAY, I thought I would share our chosen image which we used for our presentation as I am really proud of it and I know my group love it as much as I do, and it's also like a little thank you to the people I've worked and spent time with over the past five weeks, as it was an absolute pleasure. So here it is our chosen image based on the white shirt hope you enjoy it!! :)
Tom, Libby and Millie <3
My Ping in TotalPing.com