Crystal Fighters: "I LOVE LONDON"

I went to go stay with a friend in Central London on Friday, I wanted to go see an exhibition at the Barbican on 30 years of Japanese Beauty but my friend was very reluctant to go so we went shopping instead. I thought I would share with you the pictures I took on my day out. It's a little mixture, but the ones of people I wouldn't consider street style as I didn't purposely set out to go find them and to write about styles, just bits of there outfits or the whole of it I found quite interesting.
Now I'm a sucker for anything shiny or studded so when I saw this girl rocking this jumper I had to take a picture. I really thought the studded detail on the shoulder was really funky and interesting, and also gave the jumper more of an edge.
I saw this little boy and his dad and thought they looked so cute together and then I saw that they were both wearing roller skates and thought that was absolutely amazing!! (It did make me think of the Shadrack videos on youtube where he's just casually chilling with skates on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1UaKGAow7s)
Fur and a cape= major style points.

Me and my friend decided we'd go for dinner, on the way to the restaurant we saw two guys giving out free art. The pictures themselves weren't the best quality but the thought was there. I found the idea and the pictures quite humorous and sweet.
unfortunately my camera ran out of battery before I could take a picture of all the artwork so heres a picture of the one I chose to take :)
My Ping in TotalPing.com