Dark Brown or What ?

Still about my hair style. as you know, i am really really love my long hair, so i wanna dye my hair again. last i dye my hair about four months ago. ooh, but, it's amazing, my hair color still looks beautiful , isn't it? ;)







And now , i wanna change my hair color again. in mind, i feel dark brown is the best for my hair now. but, i dunno about your mind guys... how about you ? what is your fave color to your hair??? please tell me tell me tell me ...

Hmm... what do you think about these color hair? what do you think the best and match with my hair style? (all about brown)


Jessicca Simpson with her brown hair

Beyonce with her brown hair. but i think it's more dark than jessicca

it's dark or medium brown?



ouuuuh, Leighton Meester's hair color is sooo beautiful with her dark brown, isn't it?

Or if you think this color more beautiful than dark brown? tell me . . .


So, what do you think the best color which match with my hair style?
help me guys please ^_*


*have a nice monday :)


_______________________________________________________________
Don't forget to follow my diaries
and my twitter here .

loves, diana


My Ping in TotalPing.com