One Full Day For Have Fun .

Yesterday, i and my beloved friend Lina Luvones (or often called Linceu by me , hehe) went to Salon. i wanna change my hair style there, exactly change my bangs, haha. actually my hair already too long but i don't think to cut it, i really love my long hair! so i just change my bangs and just trim the ends of my damaged hair.

aaaand this is the result , what do you think about my new hair style, guys ?


After go to Salon, suddenly i and Linceu think to go to Book Store in city center of Kuningan. Tadaaa ... i went to Puspita Gallery . I really madly in love with BOOK . read a book is my fave hobby besides internet surfing and go shopping. hehe


DSC00066

Same with me , my friend loves book too , the difference with me she only loves read a fiction , such as novels, or short story. But me, i looove all of book , fictions, book of knowledge , poems, etc.

DSC00067

Lina looking for a new novels.

DSC00070



DSC00077




Linceu with a novel


me and two book on my hand . finally, i just bought one book with yellow cover. thats book about Adsense ! i wanna learn about it more and more again! haha.lol


i go to Surya after Puspita Gallery. I and Linceu play in TimeZone World , hehe .

DSC00084

DSC00079

DSC00081

Linceu with her basket ball :p

Ouuh, poor me and Linceu because i cannot take more photos here, my phone batrai too low and i don't bring other camera because this go no my plan. i just plan go to Salon actually . hahaha :D

After play in TimeZone, we are going to Shopping still in Surya area until 5 pm. hahaha , return to home is time to fasting break..... yuhuuu.......... What a beautiful weekend ! ;)

tazmania t-shirt - Matahari , black sling bag - Mom , black legging - unbranded , random bangles and bracelet - Bunga , red flat shoes - unbranded .

Once again these are my new hair style with other style on my face ,


i looove my hair .
i love my style .
i love myself !

*sorry for the blurry images :(

have a colorful day :)

_______________________________________________________________
Don't forget to follow my diaries
and my twitter here .

loves, diana

My Ping in TotalPing.com