Pop Africano





There is a new Pop Magazine gracing magazine stands (please please say there will be somewhere I can buy an issue from here in the UK.) It is called Pop Africano, created by Oroma Elewa who is Nigerian born and now lives in New York who is a photographer and editorial director. I have to say I'm really happy that this magazine has been published as the idea of Vogue Africa was dismissed, it's brilliant to have an editorial magazine for African people wherever they are. I'm really interested to see the take on fashion and consepts behind the shoots and how the African culture and hopefully fashions will be intertwined with high fashion, also what kind of cultural issues the magazine will address. I think it will be interesting to see how another culture is going to take on editorial fashion/beauty in their own way it sounds so awesome!!! Hopefully it will be as interesting and bold as the cover!! >.<


My Ping in TotalPing.com