Summer Green .

Actually, last weekend me and my boyfriend went to 'Puncak'. Ahaha , what do you think when you heard Puncak ? -green view, cold, fresh and beautiful of course! But, this 'Puncak' actually name of a village in my Town - Kuningan. Yeaahh, this village still very very beautiful and not contaminated. Okay, why i choose to went to here than other activities dating such as go to twenty one or shopping Mall or other. Hmm... actually i really really really wanna go to BEACH ! But i can't , because it's too far from my home . hiks . poor me )': So ? yess , i choose went to GREEN VIEW instead of the beach .

Okayyy, enjoy this post ;)


08082010


08082010_009

08082010_014

08082010_011

08082010_002

sun

reflection

alice

floral top - my mom , black legging - unbranded , green belt - gift, red flat - unbranded, floral and polkadot bangles & colorful bracelet - Bunga Shop (Grage Mall Cirebon)

You know, actually my floral top is gift from my mom, and originally this is a long dress, but i modify it to be a top. haha . This dress has several times used by my mother when she was young about 20 years ago, but strangely this dress is still nice and comfortable wear, ahaha , this is amazing i think! :D











Finally, what about my fashion style in those picture ?
Please, tell me ;)




_______________________________________________________________
Don't forget to follow my diaries
and my twitter here .

loves, diana







My Ping in TotalPing.com